The Coleman Alumni Professional Society (CAPS), is a professional association that enables alumni to share their ideas and passion. Its mission is to provide members opportunities to enhance their information technology careers through continuing education and leadership development. The association’s primary objective is to foster the continuous success and advancement of its members by providing the tools and resources needed to enable them to emerge as leaders in their respective fields.
Why join CAPS? By becoming a member, you can keep abreast of the latest trends and developments in computer technology, attend lectures and events featuring the foremost experts in the field, enhance your career through professional and leadership development opportunities, and expand your professional and social networks.
- All Coleman University graduates are eligible for one (1) year free CAPS membership (with completed application)
- 15% Test Center discount (selected exams only)
- 10% off Coleman apparel (see Resource Center for availability)
- Application fees waived
- ID card
- Free transcripts (1 per year)
- Library database privileges
- Coleman Alumni license plate frame
- CAPS T-shirt
- Coleman University quarterly newsletter