- Valid Driver’s License
- Current Government ID (city, state, federal)
- Current Military ID
- Resident ID
The Test Center at Coleman University is open to the public and offers a wide variety of exam and assessment solutions.
We’ve partnered with Pearson VUE to provide a comfortable, quiet, and secure testing environment for individuals in virtually every industry.
Test candidates who wish to obtain college credit by examination via College Level Examination Program (CLEP) and DANTES Subject Standardized Tests (DSST) may also schedule an appointment.
Testing services are available by appointment only, and payment is due at the time of scheduling.
The Coleman University Test Center can schedule appointments for the following exams:
- CompTIA A+
- CompTIA Network+
- CompTIA Security+
- Microsoft Clients Exam
For all other certification exams offered through our vendors, please visit www.pearsonvue.com or www.prometric.com. Popular certifications offered through our vendors include: CompTIA, Cisco, Citrix, VMWare, Oracle, CAPM, APICS, IBM, Microsoft Clients, GIAC, CTEL/CLAD, CBEST, CSET, Teradata, and McAffee.
On the day of your exam:
- Arrive 15 to 20 minutes early
- Monday through Friday: Park in the front lot and proceed through our main entrance. For directions to the Test Center please ask the Front Desk.
- Saturday: Proceed to the back of the building on the west side. Follow the signage and enter the building through the marked door. CAMPUS MAP
- Present two forms of valid ID. You may use two forms of identification from the Primary list below, or one from the Primary list and one from the Secondary list.
- Credit/debit card w/signature
- Employment ID w/photo
- Social Security Card
Place your personal items in the locker provided.
Items not allowed in the Test Center include:
- Cell phone
- Hats or headgear (religious headwear will be inspected by staff before the candidate is permitted to enter the test room)
- Laptop, tablet, eReader
- Calculator (a calculator function is built into the software when needed)
- Food or beverage items. (water in a clear container with a lid and without a label or printing is permitted)
- Mechanical or personal writing instruments
- Scratch paper (provided by the Test Center)
- All electronic devices (unless otherwise noted in the Test Center Administrator instructions)
These rules and guidelines allow us to remain in compliance with the test vendor contracts. We offer the same level of service to all test candidates.
Hours of Operation
Monday – Thursday, 8am – 8pm
Friday, 8am – 3pm
Saturday, 8am – 1pm
We may close early if all appointments are completed for the day.
858-966-3970 | Email
Students & Alumni: Great News!
Coleman University students and members of the Coleman Alumni Professional Society (CAPS) are eligible for discounted voucher rates. Please speak with Test Center staff for details.
Please contact the Test Center within 24 hours if you wish to reschedule your exam. If you miss your appointment, your voucher will be considered used and you will need to purchase a new voucher when rescheduling.
The Test Center is closed on weekends and major holidays observed on the Coleman University Academic Calendar.
Coleman University8888 Balboa Ave
San Diego, CA 92123
Email Follow Us!
Affiliations & Partners
Alpha Beta Kappa National Honor Society
American Council on Education
Better Business Bureau
Cisco Networking Academy
ISACA San Diego
Microsoft IT Academy
National Technical Honor Society
San Diego Regional Chamber of Commerce
SALUTE Veterans National Honor Society
Student Veterans of America (SVA)
Tech San Diego